- This event has passed.
Books and Bunnies Reading Event
April 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Tranquility Trail’s innovative Books & Bunnies Reading Program is designed to help children improve their reading skills in a tranquil and relaxing environment. Tranquility Trail has two reading programs:
Books & Bunnies with The Jones-Gordon School
Tranquility Trail and The Jones-Gordon School have partnered to create an innovative reading program. The Jones-Gordon School is a private day school for students with learning differences, ADHD, anxiety, dyslexia, in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. Tranquility Trail has created a tranquil and relaxing environment for students to work on their reading skills. This collaborative partnership was created by our amazing youth volunteer, Jessica Schuchman as her Girl Scout Gold Award Project. The Jones-Gordon lower school students will participate on a quarterly basis in the Books & Bunnies Reading Program.
Books & Bunnies Reading Club
Tranquility Trail’s Books & Bunnies Reading Club is designed to help children improve their reading skills while teaching them about kindness, compassion and patience. Our Books & Bunnies Reading Club is open to all children ages 3-12 years of age. The Books & Bunnies Reading Club will have set reading days scheduled once a month.
- All members will receive a Books & Bunnies T-Shirt
- All members will receive a Books & Bunnies Decal
- Club members will have the opportunity to earn Tranquility Trail Bunny Trading Cards for their reading accomplishments
- You spend time with the Tranquility Trail bunnies!
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Ages 3-12 years old
- Children and adults must be able to follow direction and the set guidelines during reading time
- No cell phone use during reading time
- You can bring your own book or choose from our library of books
Books & Bunnies Membership Fee: $25 Donation per Quarter
For more information, stop by our Books & Bunnies Launch Party on September 14th from Noon-2PM! We hope to see you there!